The wait is over! How we have missed you!!!
The Governor has finally given us the green light to reopen Bella. It seems like it’s been forever since we have seen all of you. During this time we have had to do some changes in how we serve you for the time being. Please see below.
What our plan is to keep our staff and clients safe:
● Take temperatures of employees will be taken daily and recorded.
● Staff and clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering
the building before all services.
● All clients will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building and at all times while in the building per the Board of Health.
● Continuous sanitation procedures will be conducted throughout the building at a scheduled time throughout the day.
● Stations and areas where services have been performed will be wiped down and
disinfected in between customers.
Also, we were busy sprucing up the salon and moving a few things around. We think you will be very pleased. Here’s what we did:
● Took Virtual Continuing education classes
● Took sanitation course specifically to Covid-19 protocols
● Deep cleaned the salon from top to bottom
● Installed acrylic shields as barriers to help in social distancing
● Floor markers for social distancing
● Installed touchless soap dispensers
Things you should know once you have an appointment:
- Services will be provided by appointment only. No walk ins. Only the client receiving the service may enter the building, except for a parent or guardian accompanying a minor, a guardian ad litem, or someone with legal power of attorney accompanying an individual with disabilities. Drivers, friends and relatives are not permitted in the building at this time.
- No magazines or common touch areas will be available. We will not be able to offer coffee/tea/ water but you are more than welcome to bring in your own in a closed container.
Services we will not be offering at this time until further notice per the Board of Health:
● Facial waxing that is not visible with mask
We have a number of procedures that we must follow and you may experience a longer wait time due to sanitation protocols between clients.
Thank you so much for choosing Bella Salon and Day Spa. Your loyalty is appreciated more than words can express!
~Stephanie Dowd and Bella Team!