What our plan is to keep our staff and clients safe:
● Take temperatures of employees will be taken daily and recorded.
● Staff and clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering
the building before all services.
● All clients will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building and at all times while in the building per the Board of Health.
● Continuous sanitation procedures will be conducted throughout the building at a scheduled time throughout the day.
● Stations and areas where services have been performed will be wiped down and
disinfected in between customers.
Things you should know once you have an appointment:
- Services will be provided by appointment only. No walk ins. Only the client receiving the service may enter the building, except for a parent or guardian accompanying a minor, a guardian ad litem, or someone with legal power of attorney accompanying an individual with disabilities. Drivers, friends and relatives are not permitted in the building at this time.
- No magazines or common touch areas will be available. We will not be able to offer coffee/tea/ water but you are more than welcome to bring in your own in a closed container.
Services we will not be offering at this time until further notice per the Board of Health:
● Facial waxing that is not visible with mask
We have a number of procedures that we must follow and you may experience a longer wait time due to sanitation protocols between clients.
Thank you so much for choosing Bella Salon and Day Spa. Your loyalty is appreciated more than words can express!
~Stephanie Dowd and Bella Team!