On this page you will learn:
- What are Lash Extensions?
- Before your Appointment
- After Care
Full Lash Extension $140
Lash Extention Fill $50
What are Lash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are Synthetic material. They are attached to your Eyelash individually not to the skin. Once applied these lashes are so natural looking it is difficult to tell even up close that you have extensions on. They are very enhancing and you do not need to use any mascara while wearing these eyelash extensions. Size availablity ranges from short to long.
Before your Appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not apply any mascara.
- Please remove contact lenses
- Plan to set aside 1 to 2.5 hours for your appointment
- Do not perm or tint before or after eyelash extention application
- Avoid getting lashes wet for 24 hours
- Avoid working out, steam rooms, hot yoga, tanning salons, spa or pool for the next 48 hours.
- ONLY use oil free products. Avoid oil based products around your eye area including facewash, shampoo, conditioner, heavy creams, moisturizer, eye cream, sunscreen, etc.
- Do not pick, tug, twist, excessively touch or brush your extentions, it can be damaging to your natural lashes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelash extentions.
- After showering avoid rubbing your lahes, it is best to blot with a towel.
- Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extentions yourself. Call your Lash Artist.
- Schedule touch ups every 2-4 weeks depending on your eyelash growth.
We recommend using the Nova Lash after care kit sold at Bella Salon and Day Spa. The after care kit includes:
- 1 clean Lash
- 1 mascara
- 1 lash wand
These products are specifically formulated for use with Nova Lash Adhesives.